Hi everyone! I would like to ask if there is a bandwidth requirement in TeamViewer?

Hi everyone!

I would like to ask if there is a bandwidth requirement in TeamViewer? Cause one of our client is experiencing a problem with their license.

Best Answer

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,343 Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi @nel_07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community🎉

TeamViewer does not have set bandwidth requirements - we do not state specific bandwidth requirements as bandwidth is actually a measure of volume over time, not a true measure of "Speed".

Regarding your client's problem, could you please provide more information about the problem they are experiencing?

Best,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター

Answers

• Akiho
    Answer ✓

Hi @nel_07,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community🎉

TeamViewer does not have set bandwidth requirements - we do not state specific bandwidth requirements as bandwidth is actually a measure of volume over time, not a true measure of "Speed".

Regarding your client's problem, could you please provide more information about the problem they are experiencing?

Best,

Akiho

• nel_07
    nel_07 Posts: 4
    edited July 2022

Hi @Akiho,

Thanks for your prompt response I appreciate this. 😊

@AkihoRegards to my client problem when their remoting outside they cannot support externally and even internally because TeamViewer screen keeps freezes and it takes several minutes to open the files. We already conducted an investigation and we found out the proxy is slowing down the connection dramatically. But we received this screenshot below and per our client TeamViewer hit counts are very high. And they also tried to remote without proxy but still its so slow.

I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you very much.

• Akiho

Thank you, @nel_07 for providing the information.

I would like to invite my colleague @Scotty to assist with your case.

@Scotty, could you please help here?

Thank you in advance.

Akiho

• nel_07

Thank you Ma'am @Akiho. I really appreciate your time. 😊

• nel_07

Hi Sir @Scotty,

Thanks for your help. God bless.