Haven't received trusted device email or password change email

2»

Answers

• tmattes
    tmattes Posts: 1

I am having this same issue now with one of our corporate accounts. Can someone please help? I need to be able to receive the "TeamViewer Sign in Confirmation" for this other account. Again, it is not the account I am signed in here with it is one of our other email addresses.

• tmattes
    tmattes Posts: 1

We have a corporate account and one of our users is not receiving the "Trusted Device" emails from TeamViewer to be able to login from that system. We really need this to work as they have a new system. This is not a whitelist issue on our end as we have white listed the TeamViewer addresses these messages come from. Need some help here! Thanks in advance.

• VOB10
    VOB10 Posts: 1

Same issue. Is there any solution we are nog able to use our TeamViewer licence.

Please can someone help us?

• m_echanic
    m_echanic Posts: 1

Same issue here. Tried to login on my phone and got the message too. After a few hours still haven't received a mail from TV. How to verify my device without this mail?

• Tyrth
    Tyrth Posts: 1

Same here, please, customer support, contact me so I can recover my main account.

• PhilippeM
    PhilippeM Posts: 2 ✭✭

Hello, I have the same problem, I don't receive trust e-mail

• Wietze
    Wietze Posts: 1
    edited December 2022

I have the same issue, could support help me to get an activation mail?

• Treadhead64
    Treadhead64 Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited May 2023

I have been having the same problem. I use TV free to assist my mother in law and suddenly the easy access is no longer working. I managed to walk her through getting the ID and password from her client (not an easy task) but now I need to reauthourize her machine as trusted device. I do not receive email. I even had to creat a new account just get into here to post this because my own browser is apparently no longer trusted and I cant logon to my web account.

This has been happening for a long time.. why do I not receive the emails? [removed per Community Guidelines] is the address if my account.