Need to download version 11

Clark_Caldwell
Clark_Caldwell Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Can't find a link to download 11. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• IgorHx
    IgorHx Posts: 1

Same problem - I need version 11 host installer for Windows.

I cannot use version 12, as I have 1 computer, which I cannot update to 12. Therefore I cannot update my normal version to 12, as then I will not be able to connect to this computer running version 11.

Why we are forced to use version 12????????????????????

• NormVA
    NormVA Posts: 4 ✭✭

I have similiar problem.  I had a customer download TV today and it would not let me connect because I have Ver 11.  I have a small business.  I do not want to be forced to upgrade every year.  When I purchased the license, I was told that it was a one time charge.  Norm

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi NormVA, Clark_Caldwell, IgorHx

Thank you guys for your posts and welcome to the community!

Please check out the following thread for helpful answers from fellow TeamViewer users regarding updating to V12.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-12/Why-am-I-forced-to-update-to-version-12/m-p/1203#U1203

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jonathan

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi guys,

Just a quick follow up, you can still download Version 11 from our website on the Downloads page. 

Once you  are on the downloads page, you want to look for Previous Versions and you will find Version 11 download packages.

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Jonathan 

• pzzoz
    pzzoz Posts: 26 ✭✭

Hello. Please don't treat this as an advertisement or just spam, but here you can find more previous versions of TeamViewer - even exact builds.

Link was removed
    We cannot guarantee the security from 3rd party pages, we therefore cannot promote 3rd party links to download our software. Thank you for your understanding! Reyhan

Such old versions can be very useful on older operating systems, e.g. Windows 2000 (version 6 is perfect for this).

• Ilya
    Ilya Posts: 1

Thank You!!!