I need someone from TeamViewer to change my subscription from a free service to paid

Options

And before someone from TeamViewer says 'raise a support ticket' I am unable to do this as my account is showing as a 'free' account when I log in and therefore there is no functionality to raise a support ticket.

The account has been a paid account for the past three years, and Teamviewer has a record of all of the invoices paid.

I have tried phoning and emailing to get this sorted to no avail. I feel like Teamviewer has stolen my money (subscriptions are not cheap) as there appears to be no way to actually receive the service I have been paying for.

Answers

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,216 Moderator
    Options

Hi @aeclark,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and we are sorry to hear about your negative experience.

Please know that those topics include private information, therefore, we highly recommend contacting our support team directly for further investigation of your case.

As an alternative to a support ticket, kindly ask you to contact our support team again by phone or chat.

If you have any difficulties contacting our support team, please let us know in this thread.

We appreciate your understanding in this process.

Best regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター