Unable to get any response from Tech Support. Help!

On January 4th I opened a support ticket, but never received a response.  I followed up with several replies to the initial ticket auto-response, but still never received a response.  On January 10th I opened a second ticket to inquire about the first ticket, but never received a response.  I also sent some replies to the initial auto-response, but still never received a response.  I am using the free version of TeamViewer, so I don't have access to phone support.

I am locked out of my account by 2-factor authentication (long story) and I don't have a recovery code (mea culpa.)

Between getting no response to my tech support tickets, not being able to use phone support and being locked out of my account, I am fairly well hosed.  Does anybody have any suggestions on how to get a response from TeamViewer?  (I set up a second account just to be able to post this inquiry.)

Thanks!

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Dear @Chuck_Davis

Thank you for your post and your patience. Your issue can't be resolved in the Community.

Could you please check your emails, we sent you the response.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan