how to remove account to other machine

Hi,

This is my scenario: I installed teamviewer to PC A and PC B, I login to those PCs. Now PC B is no longer in my possession, how will I remove my account in PC B even without using PC B. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠

Hi akosiwong,

Thanks for posting.

You can sign out active logins in the management console under the "Active Logins" tab. This will make sure you are no longer signed in on that device and that they cannot access your contacts list.Active Logins.PNG

Other than that, just remove the computer from your contacts list so you don't need to see it online anymore.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • HI,

does "Other than that, just remove the computer from your contacts list so you don't need to see it online anymore." means I will be logged out from PC B?

I tried the first option, would this mean I won't be logged-in to that PC anymore?

Thanks,

• Scotty

Hi akosiwong

Option 1 signs you out on the remote device.

Option 2 will just remove it from your contacts list so you cannot see it anymore (No effect on remote side)

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • I tried option 1, but I can still see it on my contact list as online.

• I still got a notification that PC B has signed in. It means my account is still active on that machine.

• Scotty
    Hi Akosiwong,

The fact that you can see the device signing in and out does not mean your account is active on the other side.

If you added the ID for my computer to your contacts list, you would be able to see when my computer is online or offline even though your account is not on my device.

You do not need to be signed in on a device to access it or see it online.

I have explained how to make sure you are not signed in on the remote side. To stop seeing it sign in, just remove it from your contacts list.

The 2 are not related.

I hope this clarifies this for you.

-Scotty
    Senior Moderator