Block specific teamviwer ID

Hello and sorry for my english,

Wa have accounts and computers register on Teamviwer console. Users can connect to computers, there is no problem and i know i can set authorization to allow or not users to see computers (share folder in console).

Now there is one user who always connect to specific Teamviewer ID who is not i our network and i don't want to allow him. how i can block him ? Stop to connect to this ID ? possible or not ? is not a computer control by us.

Thanks
thanks

Comments

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @mulbzh,

just to understand: you have a TV license and you have created several users for its use.
    A user uses your channels to connect to a computer outside your business and you want to prevent it.
    Try searching the black and white list terms in the Community... I hope this can help you.

I'm not very prepared on the subject and I do not know if it is possible to manage this type of license-level lists.

Regards.

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• We have a corporate licence 

With black and white list i can block user to connect to specific computer i can control but i can't configure black list of computer i do not control.

• DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @mulbzh,

yes, I think it's as you say. In any case, the list is valid for incoming connections and not for outgoing connections.

From manual: Note: You will still be able to set up outgoing TeamViewer sessions with partners on the blacklist.

I hope others in the community can provide us with clarifications on the functionality you require.

Regards.

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder