Haz Posts: 2
    Its working now.

Thanks.
  • Pharmacy777
    Pharmacy777 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Perth WA back up

•  

OK, Thanks Esther.

information on what the problem is and estimated time to rectify would be helpful.

Thats like saying 'I know your flight is cancelled, register so we can tell you your flight is cancelled'

• LarsK
    LarsK Posts: 3

Finally online.

Back to work :-)

• Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 4 ✭✭

Dear Esther,

Please Share RCA with us?

• It is back up and connections working now.

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Thank you all for the confirmation!

Looks like it is resolved. I am sorry that I was not able to give you an ETA earlier.

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Pharmacy777
    Pharmacy777 Posts: 3 ✭✭

Esther,

What about a reason for the outage can you give us that?

• yanivbenarit
    yanivbenarit Posts: 9 ✭✭

It's working again!!!

Finally i can connect to my colleague who seats 2  meters from me !

• edison
    edison Posts: 1

finally service is up after 3 hours.

• Problem solved. from Bangladesh.
  • They had to wait for someone to get in to turn the servers off and on again? I'll see if I actually get a reply to my open ticket about what caused the issue and how they will prevent it from happening in the future. This is not good enough service for paying thousands of dollars for corporate. It's working again. For now.

• Problem solved from spain.

Tnx

• @narcsisuss wrote:

Anyone know why I'm getting an error "Connection not established-authentication cancelled" when I try to connect all of a sudden? I was a little careless when I was clicking, but not sure what I did. 

Same Problem in austria, how long does it take?

• Jazee
    Jazee Posts: 4 ✭✭

Kill all Tv session from endtask and start new session.

• Esther

Hi all,

Thanks again for your patience with the connection issue earlier today.

I got in contact with our developers to get some information about it.

Here´s a summary:

• The issue was caused by a database error in our master system which led to failing connection attempts
    • During the issue it was not possible to establish new TeamViewer connections or meetings
    • Running sessions were not affected
    • The account login, the login to the Management Console and the TeamViewer Chat were not affected
    • While detecting the cause took some time, they were able to resolve the issue instantly after its detection
    • Our developers took the necessary steps to prevent that this can happen again in the future
    • EDIT: Restarting the TeamViewer service could be necessary to make connections again

I apologize once again for the trouble this has caused you and for the delay in the communication.

Thanks and all the best,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Shafi
    Shafi Posts: 3 ✭✭

Thanks Esther,

Now our helpdesk can able to get connected.

Shafi

• Kroger Feedback
    @Lavinia965 wrote:

@narcsisuss wrote:

Anyone know why I'm getting an error "Connection not established-authentication cancelled" when I try to connect all of a sudden? I was a little careless when I was clicking, but not sure what I did. 

Same Problem in austria, how long does it take?

• Problem back again. Online but can't establish connection.

• I seem to have same issue on new PC with Windows 10 OS 17134.345
    All other connections working fine

• I am having the same problem.  I can send a chat, I can send presentation requests but when I try to connect to take over the computer remotely, it gives me TeamViewer connection not established authentication canceled.  But you can't get support and i can't find any information. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, change to open access, and nothing!

• I am having the same problem.  I can send a chat, I can send presentation requests but when I try to connect to take over the computer remotely, it gives me TeamViewer connection not established authentication canceled.  But you can't get support and i can't find any information. I tried to uninstall, reinstall, change to open access, and nothing!

• did you ever figure this out or get a ticket out on this
  • The next day, the connection got back to normal. I did not do anything.

• Esther

Hi @tactlesswonder

Thanks for your post.

This thread is mainly talking about a connection issue we were facing last Tuesday and which has been resolved. Please see my last post in this thread for more information.

Feel free to start a new thread and ask the community for advice. 

We are not aware of any issues in the TeamViewer service.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• raylward102
    raylward102 Posts: 3 ✭✭

haven't opened ticket specifically for this, but have for other things and they act like they've never heard anyone complaing about it ever and ask you to jump through hoops in solving the issue on your time, by installing special loggers that will capture your one of a kind error.   Good luck; I never resolved any of my issues; tv has been bad since tv13

• Ester, 

No, it's not related to the outage. It's an ongoing problem for us. It sometimes takes as many 5 tries to get connected with each attempt showing Authentication Cancelled. 

Kevin Taylor, CGCIO
    Director of Information Technology
    City of Eden
    Eden, NC
  • Esther

Hi @DarthKevin

Thanks for your post.

For all connection issues not related to the specific outage I recommend to start a new thread and ask the community for advice or -for license holders- send a ticket to our support staff for analysing the issue in depth.

Thanks and best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Casyi
    Casyi Posts: 2

Same problem! It's so frustrating. I thought it was my machine and I even reinstalled Windows to see if it works. It doesn't. Please fix. 

• Is there anyone that has TV14 license - made a ticket of this issue ? Any info of progress ?

I have free version of TV14 and cannot get any official support.  This issue is still there, last time I saw it with TV 14.0.13880.