Big amount of data usage

BibiCmoi
BibiCmoi Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello,

I installed quicksupport for android last week, and the use of the data has litteraly exploded.

The app used 4.3 Go in 3 hours of use max. I didn't find any parameter to switch off to avoid quicksupport to use all this datas.

Is there anything I can do? Because my phone plan won't stand it long.

Thank you

Best Answer

Answers

• BibiCmoi

Hello,

Sorry to up this message, but is there any information or tip you can give me about my problem?

Thank you

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Hi @BibiCmoi

Thank you for your post and patience.

Could you please give us more details about how you were using the QuickSupport app during that time? Were you transferring any files to or from it? If so, how big were the files?

Or were you watching video content over the connection, or using Skype, or something similar?

Where exactly does it show you that it has used so much data? Could you please send us a screenshot of this?

Thank you in advance. :smileyhappy:

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • BibiCmoi

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

So, I used the application 3 or 4 days before I realized the problem. I didn't transfer any files during my use.

I just played a game, Marvel Contest of Champions, which is a big game, but never reached more than 1Gb in one month, except when I do the updates.

I saw this in the parameters of my phone. I send you a pic.

Screenshot_20170311-184426.png

Thank you

• BibiCmoi

Hello,

Thank you for your answer.

I thought that since the game didn't use a lot of data when I play with my phone, it would be the same with teamviewer.

I understand now I didn't have the proper use of the application.

Thank you very much

• logoreg
    logoreg Posts: 2

I agree with logo you.