License blocked

KingHelpdesk
KingHelpdesk Posts: 1
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hi,

Our company has purchased business licenses which we've used for about a month now with version 13 of Teamviewer. We have already contacted your support for having issues with activating them, about a month ago. Your employee contacted us and helped with activation and we have been using Teamviewer normally until 2 days ago, when we started receiving a message: 'Either your license or your partner's license is blocked.'  Also, our license type changed from 'business' to 'free'.
While contacting your support the first time, we noticed the license said 'business', but the Teamviewer version said 'trial'. Your employee informed us it was normal, only a visual bug of some sort. But could this be the cause of the problem?

We ask of your urgent assistance for why this is happening, we cannot connect remotely to any of our customers' teamviewer, and it is highly important this issue is solved, especially since the licenses are paid for.

Comments

• We are experiencing this exact same issue with v13. Unable to connect to any session due to the same error message. TeamViewer management console notes that our trial has expired when in fact we have corporate licence.

• lvancraen
    lvancraen Posts: 1

I too get this message since yesterday. And I have a business license

• argue
    argue Posts: 1

I have the same issue on my license. We corporate license as well

• Tienie
    Tienie Posts: 1
    Is someone from teamviewer going to assist? I see from the first post no comment or solution was posted on this thread? We are also experiencing this as from today. We have a paid version of teamviewer 10 with 2 channels. Since today we are getting the same error as mentioned in this thread. We sent an email to support first thing and still no response. Is someone from Teamviewer willing to assist? Or should I look into an alternative?
  • JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 896 Senior Moderator

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the recent posts.

Please be advised that the TeamViewer Community is a user-driven community – the majority of posts and solutions are therefore created by users, not by TeamViewer staff. As the issue discussed here is licensing, it would be best to reach out to our support team, so they may further assist you.

Thanks again to everyone for your contributions!

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• wdmix
    wdmix Posts: 2

Getting the same message now with 14.  Same situation, corporate license.  I was using it last night, but can not get through today. I work from home and use it ALL THE TIME.  How can I get hold of someone to help?

• Mitrix42
    Mitrix42 Posts: 2

Same problem this Morning with TV 14 and Corp License

Is there a resolution here Teamviewer?

• Mitrix42
    Mitrix42 Posts: 2

Same problem this Morning with TV 14 and Corp License

I called the team.  All account emails have been going to the wrong Account. 

Teamviewer are yet to create an account admin login to change details,  Unfortunatly Corporate billing can be a complicated issue, Teamviewer management are still catching up and may have an automated solution soon.

If you get this error contact Teamviewer support on +61 (0)8 7325 6900  and have a chat to one of their very helpful staff.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @Mitrix42 ,

Thank you for your post.

With regards to your license blocked, we need to look into an individual case by our support team. Please contact our support team so we can assist you to solve the issue.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

All the best,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator