Automated account assignment not working with SCP (ServiceConnectionPoint)
I followed the official Teamviewer documentation about the rollout of the TeamViewer 12 Host MSI and using a SCP (service connection point) for the automated account assignment.
So i created manually the SCP as mentioned in the documentation:
1) Created the container CN "TeamViewer" at the root (DC=<mydomain>,DC=<myTLD>)
2) Created the service connection point CN "TrustConfigIDs" in the container "TeamViewer" (CN=TrustConfigIDs,CN=TeamViewer,DC=<mydomain>,DC=<myTLD>)
3) Edited the "keywords" properties of the SCP "TrustedConfigIDs" and add the attributes values as mentionned in the documentation: "TeamViewer" and "B15CB251-377F-46FB-81E9-4B6F12D6A15F"
4) Applied everything
5) Edited the "serviceBindingInformation" properties of the SCP "TrustedConfigIDs" and add the attributes value of my ConfigurationID of my customized host (without the "-idc" ): d7xxxxx.
6) Apply and close the windows.
7) Then i deployed my customized host on a virtual test machine by GPO (TeamViewer_Host-idcd7xxxxx.msi)
The product installed itself on the machine successfully but when i open the settings of the host, none account is added. The computer is also not showing up in the management console.
I am missing something ?
Thanks in advance for your help.