Outlook add-in causes crash

Bob_Nudd
Bob_Nudd Posts: 3
edited May 2023 in General questions

Outllok disables teamviever add-in on startup due to it causing a crash. I can activate it but sure enough when o go to schedule a meeting it freezes Outlook.

I can start Teamviewer meeting directly but i can schedule them and send the inviet through outlook evein if it's initiatled in the team viewer app.

I have tried to unisntall teamviewer and re install but the behaviour is persistent.

All was working fine until I changed my Harddrive. I cloned the old one to the new one without any other issues so this could just be a coincidence.

any isdeas on how to solve this?

Tagged:

Comments

• Rolf_S
    Rolf_S Posts: 1

same Problem here

• rmoreau
    rmoreau Posts: 1

Same... reinstalled TV but it crashes and never loads the meeting into Outlook.

• SYLTCAT
    SYLTCAT Posts: 3

Same issue here.  Has anyone heard back from Teamviwer regaarding this issue?

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi all,

Thank you for your post.

It is a known bug and our developers has worked on it.
    We apologize for any inconvenience caused. As soon as I get more information I will keep you updated in the community.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • aholman
    aholman Posts: 1

Has anyone else had any luck resolving this yet or heard back from Teamviewer yet? Updating to the latest 14.2.8352 has not resolved this for our users.

• SYLTCAT
    SYLTCAT Posts: 3

Any update, Teamviewer team???

• gj4ogh948h
    gj4ogh948h Posts: 2

Same here, still broken with Outlook 2019 16.0.10344.20008 64-bit & TeamViewer 14.2.8352

• MaOtt
    MaOtt Posts: 1

Same problem here.

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi All,

Thank you for your posts :)

We are planning to fix this known bug with version 14.3.
    You can try the insider builds now however please be aware that insider builds may have other bugs.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    Hope this information will be helpful.

Best regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Bob_Nudd

Pls can you inform this group when version 14.3 will be avaiable and what insider builds will also solve the issue.

Thanks

Bob

• Bob_Nudd

Hello, pls can you inform me as to when 14.3 will be avaiable?