screen sharing

why my android can't see screen sharing..android model doogee f1 mini turbo,oukitel k6000 pro n iPad mini..help me pls

Comments

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

Might I suggest writing your question in your native language then using https://translate.google.com/ to translate it to english and copy and paste that here.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti
  • botak83
    botak83 Posts: 2

the remote device doesn't support screen sharing for more information pls contact teamviewer support..this massage when I connect with iPad with android os..can u help me?

• bartlanz
    bartlanz Posts: 315 ✭✭✭

iOS devices do not support screen sharing at all. To see what is going on, on an iOS device, you must instruct the user to take a screen shot. It stinks, but this is the only option. Some Android devices do support screen sharing and remote control, although it seems lately there has been a bug that is being worked on.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
    If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
    Bart Lanzillotti