I can not connect to the remote computer

BSorin
BSorin Posts: 3 ✭✭

Hello! I installed TeamViewer for personal non-commercial use. I have Windows 10. I tried to connect to a remote computer: I entered the identifier and password. A window appeared with a connection message (computer name) and that’s all, there are no more messages. I would be grateful for any help.

Best Answer

Answers

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @BSorin,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

Could you please send us a screenshot of this connection message you are referring to?

Note: Please make sure to protect your data by hiding private information in your screenshots.

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• BSorin

Scr.PNG

• BSorin

Thank you very much. That helped. Everything worked.

• pmauli
    pmauli Posts: 1

Hello, I installed Teamviewer on my mac Big Sur. When i tried to connect to my ubuntu 18.04, using teamviewer, i'm able to connect just like the problem showed above but suddenly it stopped i got message "the session with pc finished (00:06)". Actually i can remote other pcs using both my Mac and ubuntu, but i cannot remote my ubuntu PC from other PCs, including my mac. Anyone got any idea how to deal with this matter? i try to restart and reinstall the teamviewer both on my mac and ubuntu, but still couldn't work

• tom25
    tom25 Posts: 1

Hello,

Too many people have this problem, and the answer was actually pretty simple.

The people that are having an issue with a black screen on remote connection, or simply having trouble opening apps, and actually getting to view anything correctly has everything to do with using an additional video card instead of the onboard video of the motherboard.

Regardless, if you’re trying to connect to a computer that has a monitor connected to it or not.

Solution: remove additional video card and use on board video for use without monitor present on remote computer.