Windows phone 10 app is not working (incompatible versions)

Hi!

I have a (Lumia 950XL) Windows phone 10 and the TeamViewer app is not working with any of the versions available on the site... i've tried everything and nothing solves.
I need too much of this app working because my device broke the screen and then I use the app to continue using some features of the device.
Could someone help me (@Esther) with some solution to access my phone through Teamviewer?

Thank you very much!!!

Luiz Henrique Romanato

Luiz Henrique Romanato

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @luihenroma 

Could you please make things clear?

Which screen broked? from Lumia 950XL? If it is on that, how are you planning to install the app and see the ID & pw?

Which app are you trying to install?

best regards

• Hi @Vatsilidis ,

Sorry for my bad english, but i am not fluent so i use google translator.

I've been using teamviewer for a long time, both to access my cell phone through my PC and vice versa. Until a while ago, the cell phone had a broken screen, everything worked fine, but since then it stopped, says that the version is different or has an unknown error.

On my phone I have installed TeamViewer QuickSupport which stopped at version (12.3.77644 QS) and on my PC I tried to use all download versions available on the website, as well as the Windows Store app.

I can still use the device through an adapter, where I connect a mouse, keyboard and monitor, however some apps only work when accessed through TeamViewer. Not to mention that it is much more practical that I access via teamviewer is much faster and more practical and I will also be able to continue using all the features of the cell phone.

Please help me find a solution to continue accessing my cell phone !!! I really need it !!!
    Thanks in advance for your willingness to come and help me.

Best regards

Luiz Henrique Romanato
  • Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Don't worry, my English is not perfect, either ;-).

Which version of Teamviewer do you have on your phone?

Are you enter from the same local network? 

It could fix it for you if your app supports connection from Local network exclusively by entering the network IP address as a remote connection.

• Hi @Vatsilidis ,

sorry for the delay to reply, but had not seen your post. I have on my Pc the most current version to 15.6.7, but I also tested with several old versions available for download on the TeamViewer website, but none of the ones I tested establish the connection with version 12.3.77644 QS.

The error presented is always the same: Version out-of-date: Update the remote TeamViewer - The remote TeamViewer is running an ol version which is out of date. Therefore you cannot connect to this version anymore. Your connection partner can update TeamViewer by clicking on "Help" - "Check for new Version".

But as it is a microsoft store application does not have this commented button "Help" - "Check for new Version" and also even if you try to update through the microsoft store app it does not update.

what I need is a version of Teamviewer for my PC that can connect to the TeamViewer QuickSupport 12.3.77644 QS remote application.

I really need this because the phone (Microsoft - Lumia 950 XL) has an excellent camera and I need to record some videos on it, and as it is with the screen broken and there is nowhere to fix it I need this app working again.

From now on I appreciate your effort and commitment to help me find a solution.

BR,

Luiz Henrique Romanato

Luiz Henrique Romanato