conectar a Ubuntu solicita monitor para compartir

Opciones
gurretxu
gurretxu Publicaciones: 3 ✭✭
editado octubre 2022 en Preguntas generales

hola,

cuando me quiero conectar al ordenador de casa desde otro sitio via teamviewer, en el ordenador donde estoy se queda iniciando sesion y no entra. el caso es qeu en el ordenador remoto se queda una ventana preguntando qué monitos quiero compartir. ¿hay alguna manera de saltarse esta ventana y que conecte directamente?? no he encontrado nada en las opciones.

gracias

Mejor Respuesta

• jamariano
    jamariano Publicaciones: 3 ✭✭
    Respuesta ✓
    Opciones

And I answer to myself: since Ubuntu 21.04, the display server is Wayland. So by default Ubuntu 22.04 uses Wayland, which has a number of security features that makes it impossible (as of today) to start a remote session without confirmation.

The only workaround is to log into Ubuntu with XOrg (they are supposed to be 100% compatible). Follow this steps:

1. Disable "automatic login" (apps menu --> settings --> users --> toggle off automatic login)
    2. Log out (top right "power menu" --> power off / log out --> close session)
    3. Select you user, and press bottom right cogwheel. Select "Ubuntu on Xorg" and login

Teamviewer should now work as before.

You can now enable automatic login again, and from now on you should always be automatically logging in using Xorg (and thus with a working Team Viewer).

Hope this helps.

Respuestas

• gurretxu
    Opciones

p.d.:

leyendo mi mensaje igual no queda muy clara la pregunta... al ordenador que me quiero conectar tiene Ubuntu 22.04 y tiene un monitor virtual y una tv LG conectados. el caso es que en el ordenador linux aparece una ventana (a la que no tengo acceso ya que no estoy delante del ordenador) que me pregunta que monitor (monitor virtual o tv LG) quiero visualizar. el caso es que hasta que no selecciono uno de los dos no puedo conectarme pero como no puedo conectarme, no puedo decidir que monitor,... lo que quiero es saltarme esa pregunta y acceder al equipo, que encima tiene las dos pantallas en espejo...vamos que es la misma.

supongo que ahora igual me he explicado un poco mas... a ver si alguien me puede echar una mano. si no, tendré que cambiar el programa de control remoto.

gracias y un saludo

• jamariano
    editado mayo 2023
    Opciones

English Follows

Tengo exactamente el mismo problema. No me puedo conectar en remoto a Ubuntu 22.04 pues me pide confirmación local de dicha conexión. ¿Alguna solución?

Muchas gracias.

==================ENGLISH=================

I cannot connect remotely to Ubuntu 22.04. The local computer shows a screen with "Remote control is deactivated in the device". And stays there for some time and then quits. In the meantime, in the remote computer a pop-up window shows up asking for confirmation of the remote desktop, with the screen to share selection box. And until that confirmation is done, Teamviewer will not connect. In this case, when trying to remotely control a device, I am not in front of that device, so I cannot press that confirmation, so I cannot remotely control de Ubuntu device.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Thanks in advance.

• jamariano
    Respuesta ✓
    Opciones

And I answer to myself: since Ubuntu 21.04, the display server is Wayland. So by default Ubuntu 22.04 uses Wayland, which has a number of security features that makes it impossible (as of today) to start a remote session without confirmation.

The only workaround is to log into Ubuntu with XOrg (they are supposed to be 100% compatible). Follow this steps:

1. Disable "automatic login" (apps menu --> settings --> users --> toggle off automatic login)
    2. Log out (top right "power menu" --> power off / log out --> close session)
    3. Select you user, and press bottom right cogwheel. Select "Ubuntu on Xorg" and login

Teamviewer should now work as before.

You can now enable automatic login again, and from now on you should always be automatically logging in using Xorg (and thus with a working Team Viewer).

Hope this helps.

• gurretxu
    editado mayo 2023
    Opciones