Android SDK: NoClassDefFoundError with NotificationCompat

I got the error during finishing long free TVSession. If I close connection, it wants to notify me about sponsored things (I suppose) and crashes with

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:android.support.v4.app.NotificationCompat$Builder

Background is important! I integrated your SDK in very old project for old embedded device. It is not gradle, is not using appcompat libraries and has plain old android structure. Actually, android OS 4.3, project SDK API 21, but upper limit is hard:

<uses-sdk android:minSdkVersion="10" android:targetSdkVersion="11"/>

So please can you fix it? Or how to prevent using unexistent class? Without importing appcompat libs, please.

Note, establish and keep session successfully, all fine. If I close session in few seconds, all fine.

p.s. this is a copy of my SO question http://stackoverflow.com/questions/42063747/integrating-teamviewer-sdk-noclassdeffounderror-with-notificationcompat

Tagged:

Comments

• sahu
    sahu Posts: 1

If you arte facing any kind of technical issue in your computer then technology blog will help you to resolve your problem and will help you to recover the damage.