Update now to the most recent TeamViewer Remote version 15.51. See the Changelogs here.

[Windows] v15.7.7 - Change Log

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

Operating system: Windows

Version: 15.7.7

Release date: 2020-07-09

Bug FixesBug Fixes.png

• Fixed problem with possible switching TeamViewer ID when updating to Windows 10 Update 2004.

Former Community Manager

Tagged:

Comments

• jrm271
    jrm271 Posts: 1

Hello, I hope 15.7.7 fixed issue with Teamviewer stating network connection issue after waking win 10 version 2004 from sleep. 

• Anthony30
    Anthony30 Posts: 1
  • mememe1312
    mememe1312 Posts: 4 ✭✭

fixed bugs? ok lol

Faulting application name: TeamViewer.exe, version: 15.7.7.0, time stamp: 0x5efdfc6b
    Faulting module name: TeamViewer.exe, version: 15.7.7.0, time stamp: 0x5efdfc6b
    Exception code: 0xc0000409
    Fault offset: 0x0235d65e
    Faulting process id: 0x9b0
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d657794c5af78a
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer\TeamViewer.exe
    Report Id: 0eb10ab7-c390-11ea-86f9-b8ee65ffdb66
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID

• Bokehill
    Bokehill Posts: 4 ✭✭

This is just to inform you that the problem with changed ID when upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 is not fully solved. I upgraded one laptop yesterday from the previous version of Windows 10 to version 2004 and the ID was changed and it was not anymore assigned to my account! The TeamViewer version on this laptop is 15.7.7. So apparently this change of ID can still happen. It was no problem for me because I cold just reassign it to my account and everything works.

• Esther

HI @Bokehill 

Thanks a lot for the update! We would like to have a look into this case. Could you send us a ticket with 

• your logfiles
    • the old TeamViewer ID and 
    • the new TeamViewer ID?

How to submit a ticket 

Thanks in advance!

Esther

Former Community Manager

• Bokehill

Hi!
    The ticket is now submitted with ID #33798999.
    Best Regards
    Arne

• Esther

Hi again @Bokehill 

Thanks a lot for your help!

I forwarded the ticket with your logs directly to the dev teams! I am keeping my fingers crossed ?

Best, Esther

Former Community Manager

• Bokehill

Thanks! / Arne

• BMPTRANS1
    BMPTRANS1 Posts: 3 ✭✭

The problem is not solved ! We still experience using v 15.8.3 that an upgrade to Windows 2004 destroys the TV configuration. The login gets lost, the ID changes and the device needs to be reauthorised after logging in again.

This is tedious when you have to do this for 20 PCs!!!

• Bokehill

Hi!

The issue with TeamViewer and upgrading to Windows 10 version 2004 is not solved fully. I was not able to connect to a PC which I upgrade today. TeamViewer (version 15.8.3) was connected to my account but when I tried to remotely connect, I just got the message that the password was incorrect. No password was given on the remote but I relied on it being connected to my account. I removed the connection to to me account and added it again but this did not make any difference. It concluded that the password was incorrect and asked for the password given on the remote screen but there was no password since this was inactivated.

Finally I gave up and uninstalled, installed again. and connected it to my account. Now it works.

Best Regards

Arne