9.0.25 with el capitan McOS10.11.6

Options

Hi there from Berlin, i am desperatly looking for an option to connect to  macs:

my old powerbook in Italy that i want to use via remote from Berlin runs with MacOS 10.7.5 (Lion) and has installed old teamviewer version 9.0.25.

Actually it seems like there s nobody there who cudl install an upgraes version so I have to try solve it fro Germany...

my Imac is running with el capitan 10.11.6 currently Teamviewer 13.2

is there any advice? i thought about installing teamviewer  9.0.25 or maybe 10 on Imac...?

would this be compatible?

Would reaaaaallly apreciate support and help.

Grazie mille e tanti saluti

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @solifera,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

As you may have seen it, connecting to older versions requires a professional license.

Please find more information regarding this here: Connecting to older versions 

I hope this could help. ?

If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager

• paul3441
    paul3441 Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

Version 14.7.48671 for El Capitan on iMac 2009, updated to 15.2 by Teamviewer ( by the way 15.2 is not available for direct download from teamviewer ). Starts up, but I cannot link to this device with any Mohave OsX or vice versa. I get the message " the linked computer run an old version, update " but there in no further update for the El Capitan !!! It is really a big drawback if we cannot link to older computers, there are millions of them still running.