Business license

Options

Hello there. I am  new to the TeamViewer comunity and I wanted to ask a few questions. I am about to buy a Business license. In order to use it has to be activated only on one computer. If I wish to use it on a different computer:

1. Do I need to log off the first computer and after that can i use the license on a different computer?

2. Regarding the quck support, if I have a lets say a TeamViewer 11 and the client has a TeamViewer 12 or a different version, can the client use the quick support extension in order I can log into his/her computer without having a conflict of different version incompatibility?

3. For upgrading to a different version will I need to pay extra  for a different license?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,051 Former Community Manager
    Options

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to the TeamViewer Community. Let me quickly help you with your questions:

1. With a Business license you can activate the license on one TeamViewer account, but you can use the license/account on up to 3 devices (with of course one session at a time). So you can use the license on your main computer, your laptop or your tablet.
    2. Yes - your customer just need to close the newer version of TeamViewer to be able to start your QuickSupport module in an older version. Only one instance of TeamViewer can run at a time.
    3. If you have a lifetime license of TeamViewer, you can work with this version even when we release a newer version. If you would like to update to the newer version, you can order an update for an update fee (please contact our Sales team for further inforamtion). If you are on a subscription plan, you will pay a yearly fee and you have the right to always work with the latest release of TeamViewer.

I hope this info helps you.

All the best, Esther

Former Community Manager