Cannot contol my phone from PC - only screen sharing is supported

Options

1) I'm home (not commercial) user

2) When I try to get connected to my phone using TeamViewer, I'm receiving a pop-up window asking me to purchase a business license

3) When I get connected to my Galaxy S5, I receive a notification that this device supports Screen Sharing only. But previously I was able to control my phone from my PC

4) How can I continue to control my phone from PC using TeamViewer?

Thank you! 

Best Answer

Answers

• ldm1417
    ldm1417 Posts: 3
    Options

ok, now it's understood ...

But how many times and for how long period of time can I control my mobile device?

How is the free license limited?  

• ehsiii
    ehsiii Posts: 1
    Options

The solution is not correct..  Yes the free version has a limited amount of time that you can use it to control your device then you have to wait 10 minutes before you can connect again and have full control. I have 10 devices that I use with the free version . One of these a Lenovo YB1-x90F  Yoga only screen sharing is suported. as soon as you conect a notification pops up and tells you Only screen sharing is supported on this device ..Some devices just do not work with teamviwer . Google it the info is out there . You might want to try a vnc viewer and client I tried several and finally found a client that would work , cost me 10 bucks