Computer is Online, Cannot connect anymore

Options

Up until recently, I was able to connect to my partners computer and it would be her log in screen. I would type the password in and be able to use the computer as normal. 

For the past couple days, I can still see my partners computer online, and when I double click it I go to her log in page just as before. When I type the password in, however, I get the message "The screen cannot be captured at the moment. This is probably due to fast user switching or a disconnected/minimized Remote Desktop session." After about 30 seconds of seeing this message, TeamViewer quits and I am not able to connect.

I have seen that message before (usually when TeamViewer is acting up and then it crashes, but I am quickly able to reconnect). I have never seen it when attempting to log in. I am wondering if anyone knows how I can prevent this from happening, because currently I need my partner to log in before I can access the computer.

Thanks

Comments

• TonyTV
    TonyTV Posts: 2
    Options

Both the partner computer and my own computer are Macs if that changes anything.