Free disk space is less than 10%

Options

why am I getting this message and how do I correct it??

thanks

Answers

• Jenks
    Jenks Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

Why is TeamViewer warning me that "Free disk space is below 10%" when my system says I have over 50% free (see attached)?FreeSpace.jpg

• TotalPC
    TotalPC Posts: 87 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Hello @Jenks,

It may be picking up something other than your C drive. Maybe a thumb drive or other partition. You can try forcing it to recheck to see if the warning goes away by selecting the system in Computers and Contacts, then in Device status, hit the little arrow to access the extra options, and Recheck.

device status-recheck.png

Let me know what happens.

Cheers!
    -Josh

TeamViewer user since version 6 (2010). We used other remote software programs (TVNC UVNC PCAny) for many years before.
  • MJ416
    MJ416 Posts: 1
    Options

I have the same problem (new today): that TeamViewer warns me that "Free disk space is below 10%" when my system drive says I have over 50% free. Rechecking does not help. Same result!

Also I find today that I am being automatically disconnected from my connection to a friend's computer after being connected for only a minute. I previously connected to my friend's computer on a sustained basis without problem, Very frustrating.

Could these two problems be related? Any help appreciated.

• azbronco
    azbronco Posts: 2 ✭✭
    Options

I am also getting the Free disk space is less than 10%??? Can anyone help with this??

• Akiho
    Akiho Posts: 1,210 Moderator
    edited October 2021
    Options

Hi @azbronco,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer Community.

This is hardware issue, thus we can not assist you to fix this issue.

Please kindly to check your hardware.

Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Akiho

Japanese Community Moderator / コミュニティモデレーター