I paid for licence and activation has gone to random email address

Options

I paid for a licence, setup my account, correct email, and the site has sent an activation email to some random email I've never even heard, never mind submitted.  all I know is it ends in ******controma.pl.  I've never heard of this, or used it, so where is my licence?  I'm ready to cancel because I've had nothing but hassle for over a week of trying to get my paid licence working, and lost a lot of work doing so.

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @TiddyVRLive ,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I can see that you have not activated your license into the account because your account has created a company profile. Please see the article about the FAQ on Remote Access Plan.. To be able to use your Remote Access license, it is required to delete the company profile first. Please read this article and follow the instruction in order to activate your license.

I also confirm that we sent an activation link to the registered email address. Could you please check the email once again? We do not send an activation link to anyone else but the registered email address for security reasons. 

Hope this information will help you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • TiddyVRLive
    TiddyVRLive Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

It says it has sent an activation link to that address I posted above.  I do not know that email address, and never heard of it.  can you resend the link to the gmail account I registered with please

@Yuri_T wrote:

Hi @TiddyVRLive ,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I can see that you have not activated your license into the account because your account has created a company profile. Please see the article about the FAQ on Remote Access Plan.. To be able to use your Remote Access license, it is required to delete the company profile first. Please read this article and follow the instruction in order to activate your license.

I also confirm that we sent an activation link to the registered email address. Could you please check the email once again? We do not send an activation link to anyone else but the registered email address for security reasons. 

Hope this information will help you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• Yuri_T
    Options

Hi @TiddyVRLive

Thank you for your reply.

In order to make sure your invoice number and assist you further, I have created a support ticket for you. Please check it and reply to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

• TiddyVRLive
    TiddyVRLive Posts: 3 ✭✭
    Options

@Yuri_T wrote:

Hi @TiddyVRLive

Thank you for your reply.

In order to make sure your invoice number and assist you further, I have created a support ticket for you. Please check it and reply to us.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

i am unable to see my ticket, it keeps sending me to the community support page.  

• Yuri_T
    Options

Hi @TiddyVRLive

Thanks for checking the ticket.

Please simply reply to the email so our support team will receive your reply.

Once you activate your license into the account, you will be able to see the ticket on a browser.

Hope this will be helpful.

Kind regards,
    Yuri