My teamviewer does not want to connect

I am using a translator, because I speak little English. So, excuse me, if I write something wrong or something else.

My problem is that I write the ID of my computer that I have in another country (I also put my personal password), I give "Connect" to enter my password, but nothing comes out. It gives me the option to reconnect again, to see. I try again without getting an answer, until the program tells me that I have had many attempts. That seems strange to me, it had never happened to me. I tried it from another laptop and the same problem comes up. The most curious thing is that by not letting me connect, I do not get any notice explaining why. As sometimes it tells me that "There is no connection with the other laptop" or "The ID is incorrect". He does not tell me anything, that's why I came here to ask for your help. Please, I hope for quick answers! Thank you all.

Comments

• i am having the same problem it is not letting me put in the password for my wife id so we can conect. please help