One user has easy access. I want random password for all others.

Options

I have one user that can autoconnect with easy access for remote management. The other users I want to need the random password each time. Every time I change it to secure, it's only a matter of time before it defaults back to disabled. Even when I am certain to press the apply button after the change. Is this a bug? It only works temporarily and then goes back to password disabled for other users. Please advise and thank you. After one use it resets to this.After one use it resets to this.What I set it to.What I set it to.

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐
    Options

Hi @Techie123 

I checked this settings on my Mackbook with MacOS Version 10.15.3 Catalina and Teamviewer Version 15.3.2682. I saw that as default settings the TV has to give a secure password and not to be disabled. Also I change this setting and waited, but it wasn't go back to previus value, it remain the one i use last.

Could you please share the versions of MacOS and TeamViewer you are using? 

It is possible to need to be update both, or even after update to fully uninstall TV and delete old configuration files (from menu settings -> advanced -> uninstall), making a system reboot and reinstall the latest version from the begin.

• Techie123
    Options

Hello @Vatsilidis I have macOS 10.15.3 and TeamViewer 15.3.2682. So far this solution has worked and remained consistent once I chose Deactivate on the Advanced Screen where it says Random password after each session. Thank you for your assistance! Advanced Settings TabAdvanced Settings Tab