Purchased Licence but no activation email

Options

Hi,

I purchased a Business licence yesterday but have not received an activation email.

I have been on hold on the phone for over 1 hour now and no answer. I'm unable to submit a ticket as it's still a free account.

Could somebody get back to me ASAP please?

Tagged:

Comments

• saltydoggo
    Options

Still waiting for an email. I tried calling again, absolute waste of time as nobody answers.

• Reuben79
    Reuben79 Posts: 2
    Options

Having the same problem, Purchased Corporate account to upgrade an existing account and still no activation email.

Phone support just keeps you on hold, ticket has been submitted three days ago with no resolution and still being processed.

Need intervention here to resolve.

• Ying_Q
    Ying_Q Posts: 2,592 Moderator
    Options

Hi @Reuben79,

Thank you for posting and we are sorry for the negative experience and the dalay.

TeamViewer Support teams are currently facing a large number of requests; we are all trying our very best to reply to everyone who needs help. Please understand that we are also facing the impact of the Corona Virus and that we need to ask all customers for patience for long waiting times.

I hereby confirm that your support ticket has been received and TeamViewer support team will get in touch with you at the earliest convenience. We greatly thank you for your understanding and patience during this difficult time.

Best regards,

Ying_Q 

Community Moderator/中文社区管理员
  • Reuben79
    Reuben79 Posts: 2
    Options

Hi @Ying_Q

Thanks for the response, but so far no ticket response yet.

All we need is the activation key which we haven't recieved and was stated would arrive in the next few minutes when we recieved the order information over 4 days ago.

Regards,

Reuben