TeamViewer button for your website

Hi everyone.

I have a button on my webpage, created on: https://www.teamviewer.com/en/company/badge-generator/?_ga=2.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**-**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs**.**Please do not post TeamViewer IDs** so someone can to click on that button and just download Teamviewer Quicksupport. But, this button just download quicksupport.exe and and need that in one or two button, have the option to download the software to Microsoft Windows and also to MacOS. and on this link, It have not the option to choose between those Operating System. So, How can I get the html code for Apple MacOS button?

Comments

• Vatsilidis
    Vatsilidis Posts: 655 ⭐Star⭐

Hi @SerTICostaRica 

Depending on each user operating system the browser will be autodirect him to the Windows or macOS download page. If I press from my Mac the download button it will drive me to macOS download page automaticaly - not to Windows page.

Best regards

• i have same issues for my perfume webiste and below instructions help me a lot

Use the preselection of our buttons in different sizes, colours and texts or create your individual button with your own text. After selecting the button you can copy the HTML-Code and paste it into your website on the desired position. Select your favorite button by clicking on it!