Teamviewer support ticket

Options

I'm currently on a final notice to pay for a renewal of a teamviewer license. I've had a support ticket open for over a month trying to cancel this as our company has paid a far larger sum of money for a large amount of licenses. I gave a invoice to prove this 20 days ago and still no one has responed to my support ticket. How can I get this escaleted? Also I've been on the phone for an hour in a queue, got to number one then was told i'm back up to number 8 in the queue. Really not impressed with the service.

Tagged:

Comments

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @Dougal,

Thank you for your post. We apologize for the long wait during this extremely busy period.

If you like, please send over your ticket ID and invoice number via a Private Message so we can look into it for you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G
  • Dougal
    Dougal Posts: 2
    Options

Thanks for the reply, I sent the PM with the details yesterday but still haven't had an update on my ticket which hasn't had a reply in 22 days now. I'm being told a debt collection agency will become involved so need this sorted today please.

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @Dougal,

Thank you for the information you shared via PM. I have escalated your case to the right department internally. Our support team will follow up on it as soon as possible.

Again I apologize for the late reply.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G