Uknown assignee in a request

Options

Hello, 

we have several people in a team and have corporate license, but we cant see in application who take request from client, cause it is shown as "unassigned". More comfortable will be if we could see who is responsible for.

Alse I have written before about problem, it was moved somehow to the "ideas and features", but it is important for comfortable work issue, could you check it please: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Ideas-EN/Access-rights-to-manage-other-users-in-the-Management-Console/m-p/95611 

tw.png

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Aleksei_87,

Thank you for your message and welcome to the TeamViewer Community! ?

To avoid this, you can create a customized TeamViewer module for each user and assign these customized TeamViewer modules to each of them. In this scenario, all your technicians/users will get directly the requests assigned they are responsible for.

You will find all the information you need regarding this topic in our Knowledge Base article here: Automated Service Case Assignment 

I hope this could help. ?

Stay safe and sane! ?

Jean

Community Manager

• Aleksei_87
    Options

Hello @JeanK .

We did exactly the same. But, if the request take for example another user and you need to find out who is taking the request from OUR side, then you have to shout all over the whole office "who took request that came 5 minutes ago?" ))) In teamviewer all users are displayed as unknown users in one system, although they all are added and visible in the main account ... This is a problem - that inside system nobody see each other and couldnt indentify.

In general everything related to the rights to groups, general work of users with requests works very poorly and the saddest thing is that these problems coulndt been solved for years. 

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,990 Community Manager 🌍
    Options

Hello @Aleksei_87,

It should not be the case that all your users are shown as unknown...

I recommend you to open a ticket so our engineers can have a closer look at this issue: https://support.teamviewer.com/a/ 

I hope our team will help you to find a solution to this issue...?

Best regards

Jean

Community Manager