confirmation email containing a device authorization link BROKEN

Options

I have been on hold now for 1 hour and 20 minutes.  It first put me in position 18, and slowly down to 1, and then BAM, back to 16.

I cannot log in to my teamviewer anywhere, it keeps saying:

"To ensure the continued security of your account, you need to first confirm this browser is a trusted device. We have sent you a confirmation email containing a device authorization link. If you don't receive this verification email within a reasonable amount of time, please check your junk or spam folder. Read further information about trusted devices."

But the email NEVER comes.  This is such an overpriced service, how is your technical support so awful?

Comments

• CharlesAM
    Options

Oh and before I get the lovely generic "please check your spam folder", yes, of course I did that.

• CharlesAM
    Options

and after another 25min, i get back to next in line and the CALL DROPS.  This is disgusting.  1hr 45min on hold and tech support just disconnects the call when it gets to next in line.

• CharlesAM
    Options

called sales phone number back, because that is the only public number TeamViewer shares...  i explained the issue to the sales rep and he said he would reach out to someone directly to help me.

nope, stuck me right back in to the queue to nowhere... back to 17th in line.

what is going on!!

• Fiona_G
    Fiona_G Posts: 689 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @CharlesAM,

Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your negative experience.

In this case, I have created a support ticket for you and our support team will reach out to you at their earliest convenience. The ticket ID has been sent to you via a Private Message.

Thank you for your patience and understanding in advance.

Kind regards,

Fiona

Fiona_G