1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Contact supoort

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

With an active license attached to your TeamViewer account, you can submit your ticket here: https://support.teamviewer.com/

Ticket and phone support is reserved for licensed users - the TeamViewer Community is the support resource for the free version of TeamViewer - Here you can find our entire knowledge base, containing all articles pertaining to TeamViewer. Should you be unable to find an answer, you can start your own thread, as you have here.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

1 Reply
5 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by DanMor
Digon

The website menu is totally misleading now.. when you click "submit a ticket", it redirecting you to the page where no contact to support, and only some general answers not related to the problem..

The phone of the support is not answering also.

Awful support system :(

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

With an active license attached to your TeamViewer account, you can submit your ticket here: https://support.teamviewer.com/

Ticket and phone support is reserved for licensed users - the TeamViewer Community is the support resource for the free version of TeamViewer - Here you can find our entire knowledge base, containing all articles pertaining to TeamViewer. Should you be unable to find an answer, you can start your own thread, as you have here.

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Sandra1012
Henagon

Hi and thanks, l have an account and I log in to the community but where should I click to sent a message to supporten? Can you maybe sent me a screeshot.

Highlighted
Posted by Nasius
Henagon

My TV business license renewal was requested under **please do not post your personal information** but it was wrongly renewed under **please do not post your personal information**

Please I want the correction effected with the right email without delay.

Thank you.

Athan Enyi

Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hi @Nasius ,

thanks for your post. Welcome to our Community!

Could you please send us a ticket or call us requesting the change? Thanks in advance

Best, Alena

Spanish Community Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below. You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!
English Community |  Deutsche Community | 日本語コミュニティ |  中文社区 | Communauté française | Comunidad española