Dual use license (Personal and Commercial)

Options

I have a work computer with a commercial license.  I am trying to sign in with my personal account for home access, and it says my trial is expired.  How to I used both my work account and my personal account on the same machine?

Comments

• Scotty
    Scotty Posts: 493 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi OptimusPrime,

I am sorry but the free version of TeamViewer cannot be used on a device that is used for commercial purposes. So although I understand that some of your usage is commercial and some is personal, the only way for us to create a system that splits commercial and personal use on one device would be to monitor the content of your connections which we will not do as it is a violation of privacy.

The free version can only be used in private environments. Unfortunately because of the business use on your device, it is classified as a commercial environment and it will be unable to use the free version.

I am sorry for any dissapointment.

-Scotty

Senior Moderator
    Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
  • OptimusPrime
    Options

Am I able to add my personal device to my business account without my personal device being tagged as commercial?