How long does it takes to re-add the same user/email after being removed?

User lost the activation message, hence (as admin) I have removed the user and hope to re-trigger the activiation message by re-adding... user account removed and now I am block as system report email-already-in-use.... how long does it takes to refresh? or what need to be done to re-add the same user or simple resent activation links. Thx

Comments

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]

Hi NGS,

Thanks for your post!

Since the user account still exists in the TeamViewer database, although removed from your Company Profile, please use the Add Existing Account option in User Management to add the account back to your license.

Hope this is helpful.

Jonathan

• THIET LAP TU **bleep** CHO TOI

@NGS wrote:

User lost the activation message, hence (as admin) I have removed the user and hope to re-trigger the activiation message by re-adding... user account removed and now I am block as system report email-already-in-use.... how long does it takes to refresh? or what need to be done to re-add the same user or simple resent activation links. Thx

• We have the same query but to add to it is that the we cant add the user as it asks to be added to trusted device and the user does not get the email.

Hence the user is stuck as we are unable to add him back nor is he and neither will the email from Teamviewer auto sending link reach his/her mailbox