How to manage my employers ? and usage my TeamViewer license ?

mLipok
mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

I have premium license with 3 chanels and I have 3 accounts joined to my company TeamViewer account.

I need to know where/when my employers are using my TeamViewer license.

So I want to ask where I Can get stats about:

1. When my employers log in to TeamViewer account
  2. When they logut from TeamViewer account
  3. What type of conecttion was taken (TV standard APP, Mobile, Management Console )
  4. What ID was used ? and what name for this ID is in my Computer Contact List
  5. Can I also get stats about login time per day and some graphs like in connection list ?
  6. How I can check if my employer had locked station, by all the time and do not do nothing ?

Why I'm asking for such kind of feature:

1. I need to start strongly monitor my employers activity with using my TV license, because of security reason, and finnancial (paying for work).
  2. I suppose that I leave somewhere my license (loged in standard TV License or assigned TV Host) and I do not know where, and I must to unauthorize this device.

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Comments

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

Oh I see somebody had the same problem.
    As I guess @Chiron is also Manager for some group of people using TeamViewer business license.  

And as I guess, he did not find the appropriate functions/features which I mention in my OP.

Today morning I was wondering if this Thread should be started in IDEAS forum ?

EDIT:
    I hope this will be treated as good ideas , by community members using business license and TV Staff, because this mentioned features are strongly related to security cases of all TeamViewer clients using their business license.

And are related to TeamViewer added value , related to give us (managers) possibility controlling and accounting our employees' working time.

Of course I would prefer to have possibility to manage this via Managment Console and via TV API

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP