Highlighted
Posted by jhintr
Henagon

I just bought business license, should I login both computers to start connection?

I just bought business license, should I login both computers to start connection?

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: I just bought business license, should I login both computers to start connection?

As long as your account has a valid license attached, it should not be a problem. Are you already signed in to your Computers & Contacts list on the device you are connecting from?

Thanks, Esther

3 Replies
Community Manager

Re: I just bought business license, should I login both computers to start connection?

Hi @jhintr 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

It is enough if you only login with your TeamViewer Account on the device you are connecting from :-)

Enjoy your connections!

Best, Esther

Posted by jhintr
Henagon

Thank you! But I just got a warning message means that your computer or the computer you want to connect is found business usage.

Community Manager
Solution

As long as your account has a valid license attached, it should not be a problem. Are you already signed in to your Computers & Contacts list on the device you are connecting from?

Thanks, Esther