Invisible APP on remote host

mLipok
mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

On remote host I have problem with few apps.

For example when i run "ProCertum SmartSign" or "Intel VideoCard Setting" then I can not control them.

What I mean.....
For example I run SmartSign and I see those IconApp on TaskBar but this AppWindow is invisible. It is covering any other app because I can not click in covered DesktopIcons but I do not see this AppWindow. When I ask my client what he see, he is talk to me that he see "ProCertum SmartSign"

The application window is on top (covers elements underneath it), but it is completely transparent. Interestingly, I can click on the elements of this window, although I do not see them.
Can anyone confirm that had the same problem?
Does anyone know any solution to this problem?

Regards,
mLipok

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Best Answer

Answers

• mLipok
    mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐

@Scotty wrote:

Can you try going to the TeamViewer settings on the remote device, Into "Advanced" and then under "Advanced settings to this computer" can you select "Disable Alpha Blending"?

This was an opposite situation, there was allready selected this option, I deselect them, and all is perfect now - at least I hope :)

Regards,
    mLipok

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • hsi
    hsi Posts: 2

Hi
    I have the same issue, but Disabled Alpha channel does not help. We have business license. And TeamViewer13 is installed on host machine, the latest version.