My dock no longer shows when positioning cursor at edge of screen

Hi, and thanks to any and all, in advance, for the help!

When controlling my screen (MacOS), from my iPhone 6s, the Dock, (which on my Mac I have always set to,"Hide.") used to show automatically when positioning the cursor to the edge of my screen. A while back, this behavior stopped and when I position my cursor the dock will no longer appear. (I can make it unhide through keyboard commands, but that is tedious.) And, try though I might, (going through settings and conducting online searches), I couldnt' find an answer, so today I finally joined the Teamviewer community so I could post this question!

Is there anyway I can get my hidden dock to "show," by positioning my cursor using the ios Teamviewer app?

Thanks again!

Comments

• skidz
    skidz Posts: 1
    Me too! This drives me bonkers!
  • Same here. My hidden dock doesn't function correctly on a Mac running El Capitan when remotely controlled by the TeamViewer app on an iPhone 6 plus. Note that I have dual monitors.

• I am remote -controlling my macBook from my PC, and I also get this problem.

Only if I position the macOS dock on the left side of the screen (via System Preferences) it works, but if I put it at the bottom or right, it does never show, regardless how I move the mouse cursor.