Posted by dsolomon123
Photon

No sound from remote computer with latest iPad or iPhone (works from other devices)

I did some testing and can confirm the latest Teamviewer for iOS (on the brand new iPad pro 11" or an iphone XS) both cannot play remote audio from a Windows 10 machine - but with an older iPad or iPhone (with the same exact version of TeamViewer connecting to the same PC) the remote sound comes through.

I read this thread, https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/No-sound-from-remote-computer-worked-previous..., but nobody had narrowed it down to this case (reproducible).

So, I'm trying to find out how to report the bug to the company - as the user of the free version, I cannot open a ticket.

Thanks!

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by sujewa
Photon

Re: No sound from remote computer with latest iPad or iPhone (works from other devices)

I have an iPad mini 4 that this works fine on, but it doesn't work on my iPhone 6s (Teamviewer version 14.1.150514 CL, iOS 12.1.3).
Any news on this?
Posted by mathieu2em
Photon

Re: No sound from remote computer with latest iPad or iPhone (works from other devices)

same here no sound from my linux mint tara 19.1 on my ipad air with teamviewer 14 and teamviewer 13 does no gives sound neither

Posted by AldinMiller
Electron

I have the same issue on my Ipad Pro