Nothing works to activate my license in my account

I've bought a license for using Teamviewer.,

I tried multiple times to activate it, but with no possible option I can get my account working with my licensie. I tried to phone the support, but I was in waiting line for a long time and more then once the 'line' was stopping the call.

I's really frustrating now. Can some one help me out?

Comments

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @finallynl 

Thank you for your post.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

If you could please PM your invoice information, I can have a representative reach out to you.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• finallynl
    finallynl Posts: 5

This in not ok anymore, i'm waiting for two weeks, calling the helpdesk (no answer), calling the sales person (saying to call the helpdesk), emailing the support (no answer). I've payed for my license, I'm trying to help my clients with this nice Teamviewer tool..but I can't use it now..what possibly can I do now? How long do I have to wait for an answer?

• finallynl

error.png

• JoshP
    JoshP Posts: 894 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @finallynl 

As previously stated, we can have a representative reach out to you, if you are having difficulty reaching our support team. We have verified our phone lines are operational. 

Simply PM your contact and invoice information to me so we may assist.

Thanks in advance.

Josh P.

Senior Community Moderator

---

• finallynl

Hi Josh,

I did what you asked for, I still don't have any contact with anyone from support. I've my license almost 3 weeks, but not working. What can I do?

Thanks.,

Aleks

• finallynl

Ah, just called again...and someone picked up :-)