Over 3 days for a paid receipt

Options

So if I go to a grocery store or any store for that matter I pay for my items/service and receive a receipt on the spot or at a minimum the option to receive one.  

Why does Teamviewer wait over 3 days to provide me a receipt?   Even after repeated phone calls, emails, and the like.   Still nothing!   I have checked my junk mail, spam, etc. nothing.   I also did an Office365 message trace and nothing has been sent from teamviewer.   Next is a BBB complaint or I just start disputing the charge.   

My accounts payable team has a strict policy of 72 hours of providing a receipt.   My purchasing rights as an IT administrator have been frozen since Teamviewer has failed to do their basic job.   Next year during renewal time I will be sure to look for a different remote support provider.  Plenty of options that are out there.   

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @RBolinsky ,

Thank you for your post and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

I confirm that we have sent an payment receipt, so could you please check if you have received it once again? If you cannot confirm it, please contact our support team. They will be happy to assist you.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator