Paid version showing trial version 6 days left

I have a subscription but am having major problems now I have moved to a new computer. When I log in to the site it clearly shows I have a subscription bot on the desctop it is daying trial version, 6 days left. It seems that Teamviewer is a great product provided that you always use the free version. Pay for it and it causes potentially big problems and the support is rubbish!

Comments

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Dear @Comtass,

Thank you for your message. 

Can you please tell me, what license do you have? (Business, Premium or Corporate)

Thank you in advance and all the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community

• I have a business subscription. I replied before but my message was deleted

I am currently looking at alternatives to teamviewer - and can get a 50% discount for having a current Teamviewer subscription. If that is my best option then I guess I will just have to take it

• Natascha
    Natascha Posts: 1,591 Moderator

Hi @Comtass,

Thank you for your reply. 

With the Business license, you have the possibility to license three devices. 

Please login to the Management Console, click on your profile in the upper right corner and then "Edit profile". In the pop-up, you have the "License" tab on the left side. If you click on it, you'll see the currently licensed devices. Please make sure, that your new PC is listed there with its ID. If not, you can remove a device and enter the new ID.

I hope, this could help you. :) If you need more detailed assistance, please contact our support team.

All the best, 
    Natascha

German Community moderator 💙 Moderatorin der deutschsprachigen Community