Policy settings -- What are the default settings

Spoiler

I found the aricle on how to add new policy settings.  It lists policies, but they do not match up with the actual available policies. 

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-add-a-new-settings-policy/ta-p/4860 

More importantly, I would like to know what the default setting is on each of the actual usable policies.  In other words, how do I know which policies I want to change to what, when I do not know what they are already set at.  I can only go through them one at a time, save it, then edit to find out what the possible settings are.  Further, the explanations of what they do is not obvious in many cases

Comments

• christian-j
    christian-j Posts: 54 Staff member 🤠

Hi CanadianTech,

thanks for your feedback, I totally agree with you.

I will take this with me to get the information together into one document, but it will take some time to get this done.

Team Lead Product Development (Enterprise)

Did my reply answer your question? To help others, please accept it as solution. Thanks!
  • CanadianTech
    CanadianTech Posts: 9 ✭✭
    edited January 2023

Christian, can you give me some kind of an idea when you can get this done, please?

I am a longtime **Third Party Product** user who is planning a transition to TV. I will be moving 150 client computers over and would sure like to get this managed BEFORE I do the big transition.

Thanks, in advance.