Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here or ask your questions in our dedicated support board.

3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

4. Check out our FAQ for using TeamViewer Pilot in healthcare to benefit from TeamViewer´s powerful augmented reality solution.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Quick support User ID blank

After upgrading to Version 9 my quick support module on client machines is blank. Password seems OK. Have been through help for hours here and seem be going around in circles. Finally tried to enter a ticket - but could not find that solution "button" suggested by staff to enter my user ID. Plus do not use a proxy server on any of my devices.

I followed one suggestion from a TV user on the internet that had 10 suggested solutions for my issue. The first one crashed my main computer OS to the point had to pay $70 to have it reloaded w/o crashing my apps and data.

One solution suggested going into my User Account to note change to V9 - that I was never able to do. Was taken back to entering email/paw over and over - then asked to verify my machine and IP address again and again.

I have users of my SW needing assistance - and for the first time in many years, can't figure out how to reach them with TV.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
rlbuchanan (Robert)

1 Reply
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Quick support User ID blank

Hello @rlbuchanan,

Thank you for your message. 🙌

I recommend you to recreate a new QuickSupport in version 9. 🕵️‍♂️

You will find all the information you need about how to proceed here: Re: Automatic updating my clients to version 9 of their teamviewer host

I hope this could help. 🍀

Cheers,

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.