TeamViewer site language

Hello.

My question to site Webmaster.

Now the site works only in English, and when I try to change the language of the site in the "Language Selection", nothing has changed. All links are given for English version.

See the attachment.

Thanks

teamviewer-language.jpg

Comments

• Reyhan
    Reyhan Posts: 269 Staff member 🤠

Dear @DigiZed

Thank you for your post. Could you please try an other browser? 

I tried with Chrome and Firefox, I am able to change the language to Русский

Screenshot_ru.JPG

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
    Reyhan
  • Thanks for response.

I tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE

When I change my location (through HoxxVpn) to Russia or Germany free proxy (for example) I can change site language to any. If I change my location (through HoxxVpn) to Latvia or Spain I can't change site language to another. I live in Estonia and in my case TeamViewer site language is always English, even if I type teamviewer.com/ru I redirected to teamviwer.com/en

• No, problem has not resolved.

I tried with Chrome, Firefox and IE - I can't change site language to other than english

When I change my location (through HoxxVpn) to Russia or Germany free proxy (for example) I can change site language to any. If I change my location (through HoxxVpn) to Latvia or Spain I can't change site language to another. I live in Estonia and in my case TeamViewer site language is always English, even if I type teamviewer.com/ru I redirected to teamviwer.com/en

• KBas1
    KBas1 Posts: 1

Yeah, what the ffckk is this, it just keeps redirecting me to languages of countries I'm travelling in. Ridiculous that time goes by and they are unable to fix it.. Worthless product anyway. 

• One more issue with site localisation is Ukrainian language. There is a label English | UA on the right upper corner but there is no Ukrainian to select from language list! Before the v.10, site had that translation but then it was dropped as topic starter mentioned, only to English. Now some browsers in Ukraine autoselect Russian others English.

Please renew translation list in respect for the 42 million people European country.