Tensor SSO - multiple domains

Options

I'm trying to set up SSO in Tensor with Azure Active Directory.

We have many UPN domains in one Azure Active Directory. So we would have one Enterprise Application on the AAD side but it seems that we need to set up each UPN domain on the Teamviewer side.

How does this work? Do we use the same Custom Identifier and metadata for each domain? I presume we also need to verify each UPN domain rather than doing it once for all the domains in our AAD tenant.

This seems very different from how we set up other SSO apps.

Comments

• DBDB
    DBDB Posts: 1
    Options

Agreed, other SSO apps (such as Zoom) dont require setting up multple domains on the application side... 

It would be great to have TeamViewer work in a similar fashion, as managing several different email domains is difficult without SSO.

• Tobias
    Tobias Posts: 13 Staff member 🤠
    Options

Hi @BarCar 

Thank you for your message.

TeamViewer SSO supports multiple domains. The only thing you need is the XML Fedaration Data File from from your Azure AD, because all your domains goes into one Azure Tentent.

If you create in the TeamViewer Managemet Console a new Domain, select the same XML File which you already used for the first domain.

You will get a new DNS TXT Record for the new Domain, which has to be set on your DNS Server. After this, the Domain can be verified in the Management Console.

Now the SSO for the new additional Domain is active.

I hope it helps.

best regards,
    Tobias