Announcements

First Step Guides

1. Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.
  2. New to the Remote Access Plan? Find our first steps FAQ here.
  3. Are you new to blizz and online meetings or classes and need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Posted by
Henagon

Unlock PC remotely without locking it

I try to use TeamViewer to unlock my PC remotely from my phone, but everytime I close the connection it locks the computer, which I don't want. Can't find any setting to turn this off. I went to Options - Advanced - Show Advanced Options - Lock remote computer - Never; I tried all options there but none of those works.

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by
Heptagon
Solution

Re: Unlock PC remotely without locking it

Did you make the "Lock remote computer" setting change on the PC or on your phone?

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by
Heptagon
Solution

Did you make the "Lock remote computer" setting change on the PC or on your phone?

If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

I did it on my PC and I swear I looked into the settings of my phone and I found nothing...until I looked again now and I saw the option... Thanks, you helped me with that question :))
Highlighted
Posted by
Heptagon

haha Happy to help :)

Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

hi,

how can we unlock pc from one pc to another pc.