access to the TeamViewer server denied'

SamKyriacou
SamKyriacou Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in General questions

Hello,

I have a problem where my Teamviewer licenced software is constantly coming up with 'access to the teamviewer server denied'

My system details (OS etc): Windows 10 Pro

License: Corporate (6 channels) Version 8

How do I resolve this issue 'access to the teamviewer server denied'?

Regard

s,Sam

Tagged:

Comments

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @SamKyriacou ,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, TeamViewer 8 is not available for Windwos 10. 
    Please see the article here.

In order to use Windwos 10, please check your type of license.
    If you have a subscription plan, you are able to use the latest version, such as version 15. However if you have a  perpetual license, you need to use the version you purchased.

If you need, please contact our sales team so they will give you the best option.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator
  • Hi Yuri,

thanks for responding.

Whilst i understand what you have written, I have been using Teamviewer 8 with Windows 10 for many years without a problem until now. I also have a Windows 10 laptop which too has Teamviewer 8 with our corporate licence and it works fine. 

MOSTimpotantly, Teamviewer 8 is suported on Windows 7, and all our Windows 7 machines hve the message 'Either your license or your partners license is blocked', it appears to be a license issue?

How do i get this resolved?

Thanks
    Sam

TEAMVIEWER 2020-03-02_094017.jpg

• Yuri_T
    Yuri_T Posts: 2,256 [Former Staff]

Hi @SamKyriacou ,

Thank you for clarifying. The inoformation is very helpful to found a solution. ?

You can continue using TeamViewer 8 on windows 10 if there is no issue with it, however please understand that we can't provide updates or fixes if there is an issue.

Also from the error message, I have checked a several things on our sysmte for you. (by the way, thank you so much for sharing the screenshot, this is so helpful to understand your situation! ?) I can see that there is some issues on your contract, which means this is nothing wrong with your devices or TeamViewer software.

Therefore, please call our spport team in order to assist you further.
    You can reach out to them directly via local numbers found here .

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Yuri

Former Japanese Community Moderator