schedule repetitive meeting

Options

Hi,

We have a meeting taking place each Monday morning. I'd like to schedule this repetitive meeting in my "scheduled meetings" once for all (not doing it each and every week).

If possible, I don't know how ... Help welcomed

If not, please consider it as a feature request

Comments

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @DavidG1,

Thanks for your post!

Please have a look at the following article to see if it helps with your question.

https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Starting-a-TeamViewer-Meeting/ta-p/16495/jump-to/first-unread-message

All the best,

Jonathan

• DavidG1
    Options

Thanks but this is only to plan a single meeting not a repetitive one ... (each Monday morning at 10, the first Tuesday each month at 5 PM, ...)

• Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 242 [Former Staff]
    Options

Hi @DavidG1,

Thanks for the response.

The option to save the meeting for later use will allow you to re-use the same meeting ID for the date and time that you choose.

In your response you mentioned, "(each Monday morning at 10, the first Tuesday each month at 5 PM, ...)

So if you need to hold a meeting for 2 different dates at 2 different times, you will need to create 2 separate shceduled meetings. 

In addition, the meetings will not automatically start on the deisred dates, you will have to manually start them as the presenter and then the participants can join.

Let me know if this helps.

Jonathan

• DavidG1
    Options

A repetition pattern would have been better but I'll try that

Thanks