Posted by xbaha
Henagon

the username and password you entered does not match any account on record

suddenly today, i am trying to login to the teamviewer software, and i am getting this message:

the username and password you entered does not match any account on record

i logged to the web console to see if my account is logged from somewhere else, but no, there was no other sessions or anything. and i can log to the console from the web!

let me know what to do!

thank you.

8 Replies
Posted by DanNewson
Photon

Re: the username and password you entered does not match any account on record

Try and end the TeamViewer process then re open the application. 

Posted by trishiapatrick2
Photon

Contact [emailaddress removed], he is among the few poeple who do legit hack work and trust me Ive met a lot of them

Posted by glue6692
Henagon

I tried this with no success.  Other possibilities???

Posted by geoffr007
Henagon

Same issue for me - can log in online with no problem. Clicking on a computer icon there opens the local console without difficulty. After completing the session, I try to reopen the console and get the "...does not match..." error. I then close the client and re-enter using the web and click on an icon there - again, no problem establishing the connection.

Posted by slayer
Electron

I had same issue, when I paste my password from clipboard.

When I type password from keybord it works fine! Try to type password from keyboard instead to paste it! 

Posted by RIMperator
Electron

Same here. Loging into the Web consule works with no issues, however using the Client for mac  (Version 13.2.14328) I get the following error message: "login does not workThe e-mail and password you entered do not match any accounts on record". Retyping the password instead of copy/paste did not do the trick for me.

Posted by pjbaker
Henagon

FOUND A SOLUTION FOR ME. I HAD A LONG PASSWORD WITH LOTS OF CHARACTERS.  I CHANGED THE PASSWORD AND SHORTENED IT AND NOW IT IS WORKING FINE.

Posted by ncsuandrew12
Photon

Ditto. My original password of 50 characters worked on the Windows client, but not the Ubuntu client. A new 25-character password worked on both.